"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Belly full of Butterflies...



I'm sooooo nervous, anxious....but the good kind the excited kind.  When I get like this I have a very difficult time thinking about anything else... 

Tomorrow is the big set up day for the NACE Elements Competition.   I've been to this competition before, in fact while I worked at Seville we competed in it...but this time it's different, this time it's my name it's my company
....it's my baby.  

Luckily I'll have the assistance of my most trusted colleagues...Renata, Mom, and Justin.  We have all day tomorrow from 10am to 10pm to set up our design space.  There's a possibility that we will make Fox 10 News on Tuesday morning...so stay tuned.  The judging will take place on Tuesday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm....then the displays are open for Public Viewing between 3pm and 6pm, followed by a cocktail reception and the Dinner & Awards Presentation. 

It's just weird that this is actually happening, I've wanted this for so long and now it's actually happening.  Even if I don't win Tuesday's competition and I'm so very happy and grateful that J.Starr Stylized Weddings is making a name and taking a chance!!! 

Now, hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight :)

 


Melissa Jonovich (June 20, 2011 at 7:11 AM)  

I'm so excited for you sweetie! Wish I could come by and vote but I'll be at work. Still trying to see if I can come by tomorrow night to see it though. So proud of you! xoxo

Joyce (June 20, 2011 at 8:18 AM)  

Praying for you Dearie ;) Can't wait to see your creation!
xo

Kim Nicholls (June 20, 2011 at 8:49 AM)  

You are going to do so amazing Jenny!!! You have the gift of creating amazing things and this will be one of your best ever! I'm so sorry I won't be able to be there to support you in person but I will be there in spirit. Good luck my beautiful friend. This is the beginning of something BIG baby!!! Love you!!!!!! xoxoxo
-Kim

kellybelly (June 20, 2011 at 11:22 AM)  

Good luck! I am sure it will be stunning!

Allison and Mason: (June 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM)  

That's just SO exciting! I know you will do amazingly well!! Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Post a Comment