"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Sure to Wear...


...Flowers in Your Hair


So stoked!  We officially just bought our San Franciso/Berkeley tickets! 
Trevor, my brother in law lives in Berkeley and we've been wanting to visit him for quite awhile now....and now we're making it happen!!

I'm so excited I LOVE San Fran and Bay Area~ such a cool vibe.  I've been once before and Justin's been twice before, but now that we know what to expect I think we're even more excited. 

So many fun things to do!  For some odd reason I'm especially excited about the Cable Cars~ we didn't get to do them last time...so this time I'm determined!! 





Anonymous –  (July 2, 2011 at 5:21 PM)  

I love San Francisco, too! We've only been once, for a wedding, and it was weird because Donnie's DREADFUL ex-girlfriend was in the wedding with Donnie. Whatever, though...it is a beautiful place and I would love to go back!
Bri

Post a Comment