I'm not the most patient person....
I could barely sleep last night because I'm so excited about all the great things happening with J.Starr Stylized Weddings! I'm currently working on so many fun marketing projects including, my Website, my Business Facebook page, my JStarrStyle Twitter Account, my Wedding Wire Account...
all of these little lengthy branding must haves!!
But what I'm most excited about is: my upcoming one page feature in AZ Weddings Magazine (hitting shelves in June), the upcoming NACE Elements Competition in which I will be competing in, and my newest client who's wedding could possibly take place on Laguna Beach!
Wahoo!! I woke up this morning just spinning and not knowing where to focus...but I was glancing through my planner I saw a quote I wrote down a while back that reads:
"Always remember that the future comes one day at a time" ~Dean Acheson
A great reminder for me to chill out a little bit, and realize that so long as I'm taking actions daily,
all the puzzle pieces will fall into place.
all the puzzle pieces will fall into place.
Stay tuned... and thank you to my family and friends for the continued support!!
P.S. This is my new logo, designed by one of my favorite valley artists, Tony Tuttle.
P.P.S. What I'm listening to these days??? George Michael...because he's that awesome!!
P.P.S. What I'm listening to these days??? George Michael...because he's that awesome!!


SO, SO, EXCITED for you too Jennifer!
I'll be watching for the AZ Weddings Magazine to hit the stands. Can't wait to see my beautiful Melissa in it!
God bless you.
xo