It's a Brand New Year!
Well World...it's a brand New Year, thank goodness! Here's hoping this brand new year is filled with happy times...because last year about did us in. However, I know.... our Angel, (the one wearing the fabulous shoes :) would want us to focus on all the wonderful things in our lives and continue to work hard to achieve our dreams ~and that's exactly what we're going to do!
I can't believe it's been 2 years now since I've been writing this blog. It's been such a fun creative release for me, and it's been wonderful being able to connect with people on a daily/weekly basis. (I just wish MORE of my friends would blog, as I would LOVE to keep up with their lives better). I'm always so surprised and happy...when I hear people say..."oh I read about that on your blog". It feeds my ego and secretly makes me feel "famous"...while at the same time encourages me to keep up with my blog.
With the start of this year, my mind is on overload thinking of all the things I want to accomplish and wondering how I'm going to make it all happen. I'm excited! I have some fun blog posts to get caught up on, that many of my blog readers have been asking about....(Winter Wonderland Girlie Party, New York Trip, etc). I will get these up soon, thank you for your patience.....
In the mean time, thank you for reading my blog and caring about me and my loved ones. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Cheers to a Happy New Year!!!!


Yes, Jen - it IS a brand new year, and I think it will be an amazing one for you guys! Thank you for keeping my life inspired by sharing yours with me.
ps - thank you for introducing me to this Fiona Apple cover - Downloading now!
"Famous"....haha! I feel that way too, but it's why I quit writing!! I love love love you and your blog.