"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

"The Real Thing"....


"You're the one I want and it's not just phase....
You're the one I trust, our love is the real thing"

Have you ever heard a song, and thought to yourself...umm wow I could have written that song, word for word?  Isn't it weird how you can hear a certain song and it takes you back to a certain time period and you can almost feel those same feelings you felt then?  Or a certain song can make you think of someone?

I heard "The Real Thing" by Gwen Stefani quite some time ago and I just love it....I think it just pin points my feelings about Justin.... and how our relationship seems to flow...just thought I'd share.

Happy Monday all!  Hope your favorite songs inspire your day!!



Allison and Mason: (November 15, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

I LOVE that picture of you and Justin. It's the sweetest thing! Aren't we lucky to be married to men we are still crazy about? I really enjoyed this post. :)

Bri (November 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

That picture is hilarious! When was that taken?
Thanks so much, again, for an amazing baby celebration. We are totally reeling in the awesome wake of it.

Post a Comment