"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Wind It Up"....

  "You will never "find" time for anything.
If you want time, you must make it."


~Charles Bruxton

Just a reminder to myself when I've feeling so overwhelmed, like days like today....in order to accomplish it all, I have to schedule time for it and plan ahead.......weekly planning sessions with myself are a must!!!!  Let's do this day......ready go!


P.S. Happy 30th Birthday Jacquie Tuttle, I hope you and your boys are having a blast in Disneyland~I'll be thinking about you today!!!!

Post a Comment