"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dear Blog,

Here we meet again, it's Monday Morning....

The first thing on my mind this morning is.......why can't I be a simple person?  With regular routines, normal expectations, and realistic timelines???  Or at least be married to someone like this???

Octobers and Novembers are always SUCH crazy months for us.....

Justin works 46 hours a week doing his P.T. rotations, plus has homework, plus shoots at least one wedding each weekend....

I'm currently working for two companies while still trying to start up my own, while trying to throw a fab party, keep up with family and friends, and somewhat try to maintain a well kept home life...

So Monday, here we meet again, sometimes I think you are my secret (but I haven't fully mastered you yet)..... this is a day when I'm off and Justin works....so in my mind this is the day to try and get as many things accomplished as possible...so that the rest of the week can be set up for success.... Okay, Let's do this

Post a Comment