Let's Roll...."Blog Catch Up from June"
My husband hates being the center of attention, hates it.... so of course when he told me not to make a big deal out of his 30th Birthday....I kept it quiet and small....ha ha ha, umm yeah right!! Turning the big 3-0 is a big deal~and we are luckily enough to have some amazing friends who wanted
to celebrate with us!
| One of Justin's favorite movies of all time is... The Big Lebowski, and so for one night I pretended it was one of my favorite movies too...for the sake of a good theme! |
We had such an fun night..... a little too much fun for some of us....
The very talented Dani Wheeler made Justin a personalized Bowling Ball Birthday Cake.
I love my Starr Boys...we have a great time together (and they EVEN wore the themed robes I bought for them)~Trevor flew all the way from Berkeley, California to party with us!
Cheers to a better year ahead my love.......
Can we do this again next week???
xoxoxxo Happy 30th Birthday to my favorite guy....even if he hates being the center of attention... we can't help but love all over him xoxoxox
