"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday Snapshot of the Starrs (Blog Catch Up from June)

This was just a random Saturday at the Starr Bungalow....and I thought these photos were funny.  Can I tell you again, just how much I LOVE HAVING SATURDAYS OFF?  Knowing me and my hectic lifesytle I'm sure this will be short lived... but I'm not taking one Saturday for granted!

These photos were snapped one morning ( I think I was on my way to Mr. Liam Keegan's 1st Birthday Party)... when Justin was showing me how to use my new G11 Canon Camera... being around all these professional photos all the time makes it hard for me to look at "normal/regular" photos anymore... so I told Justin that I might as well start to learn how to use professional gear.  So, by no means is my G11 considered "professional" but it's a stepping stone for me to start learning.. a surprise gift from my hubby~thank you love.   

Don't I just have the cutest lil family???

Post a Comment