"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy Birthday....(Blog Catch Up from May)

......to My Favorite Girls!!!
The end of May is always a really busy time..... there's many special days to be celebrated!
Mom's Birthday~ this year we had a nice dinner at Bandanas in Casa Grande.... it's kind of a "different" place, well actually Casa Grande is kind of a "different place".  But Bandana's is a restaurant that's within walking distance from my parents home.  It's a historic home that was recently turned into a restaurant, but the wild part is that the home was once lived in by one of dad's closest friends... very random.  
We had a great evening, and the meal was truly superb! (See the super cute photo of my dad and mom...  Is it not just the cutest photo ever!)

*******************************************************************************
And just a few days later was my sweet Granny's Birthday!  So we spent the afternoon celebrating with her!  We took her out to lunch and just spent the afternoon hanging out.....Granny just LOVED her Fruit Tart Pie... not only yummy but so pretty!
***************************************************************************
And a few days later....let's not forgot about my favorite Asian Persian: Miss Aimee Sloan...
Since Aimee moved to Georgia we don't get to celebrate her birthday in person... makes me sad ;(
But... I have a feeling, we may live in the same state again someday~I hope! 
Anyways...Aimee's had an amazing year and has accomplished so many wonderful things... I thought it was only fitting the she get an extra special bday gift this year... from Tiff & Co~the tradition continues!

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Girls!! 

Post a Comment