"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stuck....

AGGG,  I need someone to SHAKE ME!  I still can't get out of this rut!  I've lost my spark, my spirit, my enthusiasm, my spunk! 

I can't seem to get any of my several projects off the ground and running... Dare I make these goals public??  Will this help me to hold myself more accountable??  Hmm....

On a side note.... the one amazing thing that has been happening in my life that I need to appreciate is... the amazing conversations I've been having lately with my family and close friends... I feel like I've been pouring my heart out, over and over again.... and I'm sure this has been helping my heart to heal and helping to get me back to me "old self"....thank you to you "listeners".

Also, the cruise was amazing, very therapeutic in many ways.... I so enjoyed the time with my amazing family.  (More the the cruise to follow)

Until next blog... LET'S GET READY TO "ROLL"!!

Teagan Mercer (June 20, 2010 at 9:09 AM)  

Let's have coffee :) I'd love to chat about everything!

Post a Comment