"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Damn You've Got Some Wicked Style...."

In the words of my musical artist:  Gwen Stefani, "Damn You've Some Wicked Style"....just reminds me that
I have some cool friends......  really..... I was driving yesterday and I just realized how many incredibly cool and "super hot female" friends I have!  AND the best part is in the past month I've gotten the chance to spend time with so many of them!!!! ( I'm lovin my "new normal" life not working a zillion hours a week ~ it's awesome)  Although I haven't taken hardly any photos lately (which is weird).... but, I have to stop an appreciate how many awesome friends I had the chance to hang out with in the past month......
Cause they aint no hollaback girls.........
*** Dianna "I'm mean business" Cameron***  Melissa "The Camera Loves Me" Jonovich***Addie "I'm no runner up" Young"*** Heather " Let's blog it up" Kinsey***Andrea "I'm one hot argentina momma" Keegan*** Bri "The Broadway Star" Provost***Erin "The Business Savvy Jet Setter" Rohr***Naseem "I'm not old enough to Drink" Khayami***Darrah "Where have you been in 4 Flippin Years" Dremler***Cathy "Maternity Super Model" Mros***

It's been so fun reconnecting back into the world ~ I Love You Ladies.... and can't wait to catch up with my other amazing girlfriends soon!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment