"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

60 Years.... Now that's Something to Celebrate!!!

My latest event:  Planning my Grandparents "60th" Wedding Anniversary Party! 

 With help of Aunt Patty, Mom, and Justin .........we're wanting to make this a really special celebration for two amazing people!  Planning events for the people I love is truly the best!!  Stay tuned for upcoming details on their special day ~  Justin (Social Grace Studios) designed the invitation you see below....

(Front of Invite)
(Back of Invite)

Post a Comment