All Good Things Must Come to an End.....
Well.....after 5 and half years at Seville Golf and Country Club, I decided it was time to resign my position as Private Events Director.
So many wonderful things have happened to me while working at Seville.... my first "real" job out of college, meeting several awesome people, helped in the creation of over 300 weddings, received 5 promotions and most importantly ...my Wedding Day!
So many people have asked me why? why, you love your job?? you love the wedding industry? you love the brides? you love event planning? you love Seville?? While all of that is very true, I just truly felt in my heart it was time to move on from my "Seville Home" and challenge myself in new ways in the Wedding Industry ( more on that later;)
So thank you so very much to everyone who has been apart of my Seville Family past and present, I treasure the friendships we have made and appreciate all you've done for my life, professionally and personally, please keep in touch!
P.S. I will also miss my amazing office ~ with just the most unbelievable view of the Golf Course and San Tan Mountains....
Really I could have lived in my office..... oh wait I think I did :) !! Goodbye Seville, it was a great run!






awww.... that office!! (I loved that you moved the desk over).. and I love love love that photo (I assume Matty put in) as you walk in!! You are an amazing person Jen and I have no doubt you will excel anywhere you go!! Love you and miss you my dear friend!!