"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

I know, I know, I'm slacking......

I'm just waiting for my favorite guy to finish editing all the Halloween pics so I can get caught up.  I've done well all year with this silly blog.... and now I'm behind...it's so weird how much it bugs me.....
Posting these blogs has been such a creative release for me... I really don't think anyone ever looks at this website but the none the less, it helps me appreciate the people I love and the fun times we have...

Justin has finals this week and then I can start bugging him again about the Halloween photos ~ or I can simply learn how to edit myself, I sure he would appreciate that ;)

Until then.... keep on rockin in the free world............

Also I thought you might enjoy another weiner photo... I do believe Olive was in mid sneeze during this photo, but I think it's cute because she looks like her Aunt Aimee....I'm just saying.,.....

Post a Comment