Stinkerbell's a College Boy!
Last Sunday we went to pick up Chase to drive down to CG to celebrate his 19th Birthday. It was the first time I'd seen his dorm (by the way, ASU has changed a TON since I was there 5 years ago...wow, parts of it are almost unreconizable.) But out of the dorms walks my little brother carrying his laundry over his shoulder... is he really old enough to be in college???
He's in the freshman business dorms, in somewhat of a newer building.....
And when we arrived home mom had the house decorated in birthday style, she's been REALLY missing her little boy~ and was so glad to have him home!!!
Mom and Dad gave Chase a fish for his dorm to keep him company.
And we had dinner at Olive Garden (still can't believe we have one in CG), followed by homemade birthday cake and ice cream back at mom and dads.
Happy 19th Birthday Stinks, we love you !!!







So sweet you guys are. He still looks really young in this last picture, which brings me a lot of relief. Also, I love your mom's window behind him like that. Someday, I hope I have a nice yard! Ah, a girl can dream...