"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

One Year Down only Two More to Go!


Justin attended his Pinning Ceremony with his Mom on June 15th at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre & received his "pin" which was presented to students completing their first year of study.
What does that mean? One Year Down and only Two More to Go!
Wow...can't believe it! Justin has completed his first year of P.T. School!!!!! I'm so proud of him, he's REALLY been working so hard balancing this really challenging P.T. program, working at Seville as a Personal Trainer, shooting weddings for Still Life on the weekends, launching his own photo company, while all at the same time being a wonderful husband to me and putting up with our hectic social schedule.....

I love you so much Justin, and I know I don't say it enough but please know I'm so proud of you! You are such a driven person.....
Congratulations on completing your first year!!

Post a Comment