"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cowboy Ciao


Yeah!! Aimee's in town... it's so weird that she doesn't live in AZ anymore... but she's managed to make it home about every three months so I always really enjoy her visits.

This time me and Justin met up with Aimee & Julie at Cowboy Ciao http://www.cowboyciao.com/ in Scottsdale for dinner. We had been there once before back in college. It's a different type of menu in a really cool setting. The best thing on the menu is the Chopped Salad!!!! I mean it's pretty unbelievable. In fact Aimee some how got the recipe out of our waiter.
After dinner we had a slumber party.. just like old times!
I miss you Aimee, time to move home!

Post a Comment