"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Peaceful Easy Feeling....

Okay... well I'm feeling a little emotional today- so if you get nausea easily I recomend not to continue reading......

I just really love Justin.... simple as that.....it's really crazy that we've been a couple for six years now, and I every day I realize that I love him even more. I was driving home from work last night and the song "Peaceful Easy Feeling" by the Eagles came on the radio... and I thought to myself.. that's it! That' s really it... that's exactly how I feel about Justin... from the very begining it's just been so easy.

I remember from our very first date thinking to myself... umm okay... this is kind of weird... why is this so easy?? No drama, no complications, no mixed signals, and my family and friends like him... what's going on?

It was so easy in fact I remember thinking something must be wrong... it's not suppose to be this easy and honest, and simple, loving, fun....

At one point in time very early on I remember telling Justin that I "just didn't think this was going to work out" and he asked me why? and I couldn't think of one single reason! And from that point on I remember thinking he has to be with me the rest of my life... period.

And now to think six years later... I still have to stop and remind myself how lucky I am to have met him at the perfect point in my life... and every day is a new adventure...

I'm just so thankful to married to someone whom every day gives me a peaceful easy feeling. In a world of many, many complications... I'm thankful being with Justin isn't.... I love you..

P.S. and the funny thing is ... Justin secretly hates the Eagles... or any song with any type of "twang" in it for that matter- huh, go figure.

Bri (May 15, 2009 at 11:24 PM)  

So wonderful. Honestly, I wish every single person could have this. I think we all deserve it; besides, wouldn't the world be better off? I know Justin feels the very same way about you.
Not to make this about me, but I also had a complex about being too "myself" around Donnie...we had such a good time together, and wouldn't dating ruin that? How could someone like me when I wasn't even trying all that hard? Silly girls.

Sander Family (May 16, 2009 at 7:25 AM)  

Awww Jen... that made me shed a few tears! He is just as lucky to have you love him as you are lucky to have him love you!

Post a Comment