"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lunch Date with Melissa and Baby Gregory


I can't believe how hard it is to meet up with friends some times.... Is is me, is it our age group, is it where I live??? I used to be so easy... it's crazy, I'm excited for life to "slow down" a little perhaps this summer to catch up with our amazing friends.... like the "good ole days".


Speaking of amazing friends... I had the opportunity to visit with Melissa and her little guy a few weeks ago on my day off. We grabbed a quick lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. Melissa is such a great mom... and Gregory is a total ham- I swear everyone in the restaurant was just staring at him and smiling... well I guess that could of been because he was throwing food all over the place :)

Post a Comment