"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chase's Prom Dinner at Seville


My little brother is almost a high school graduate! I can hardly believe it....it seems like only a few years ago he was following me around bugging me and asking a million questions... now it feels like the other way around.



Chase went to Prom a couple weekends ago and decided to have his "pre" prom dinner at Seville! I was so excited to have someone I love as a client.

Mom went all out with flowers .......



....and me and my Seville crew decorated the room with fancy linens and all over candle light.




Chase and his crew recieved the VIP treatment... because only the best will do for Stinkerbell..


Bri (May 4, 2009 at 8:26 PM)  

Holy Crapoly! That is so beautiful and decadent. I know they had to be impressed. Here is my fun dinner memory, from prom my Junior year (Senior year was way better)...so we ate at the restaurant where D threw my 30th birthday party. Remember? So not fancy really, but the food was pretty good. My date totally stuffed himself and then said to me, "I think I need to go and throw up". I AM NOT JOKING. I told him he'd better not. Later, he hit on my friend. Stellar.

Post a Comment