"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

"SweetPeas Floral and Events" is born!



Yesterday I had such a fun time spending the morning and afternoon with my mom. We attended the Southwest Flower and Garden Show at the Unversity of Phoenix Stadium. We spent the day looking through all of the exhibits and brainstorming ideas for our upcoming Floral and Event Business. Our orginal name for our company was "Bella Graces" over the past year during our developmental stages neither of us were 100 % "in love" with that name. So after pondering, searching, .... and little bit of sugar and coffee .....our new name was born: SweetPeas Floral and Events.


SweetPeas has a very special meaning to me. Ever since I was a little girl my mother grew the most amazing Sweet Peas in our yard! They are such a simple flower but have the most amazing scent that reminds me of my childhood. We always had SweetPeas in our home in vases and we always gave away bouqets of SweetPeas to every guest that left our home.



Now that we have our official name-we're ready to begin our journey! More to Come!!!

Post a Comment