"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Is Our Dog Normal?



Well.... my parents certainly don't think so. Sammy is our dog and she is a GIRL- lot's of people refer to her as a boy due to her name- but she is indeed our sweet and stubborn little girl "wiener dog". Sammy came into our world the Christmas of 2007 -Justin surprised me with her! We've noticed over the past year that Sammy is rather "unusual".


For example:


-She sits up on her butt like a bear


-Her feet are turned "outward" we think this may be due to the ducks she plays with outside


-She makes "chewbacca" noises when she's crying for attention


-She actually "cries" when she is sad


-and from time to time she will fall asleep in my arms like a baby


I love my little strange dog and Justin does too.... maybe we are the ones who aren't normal?

Post a Comment