"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

JORTS? or not to JORTS?

On the evening of January 31st, 2009 Justin and I attended my co-worker Lizzy and her husband Andy's dual Birthday Party at their home in Gilbert. Their choosen theme this year was "Jorts"- and if you're wondering what that means.. .you're not alone I had to have this explained to me myself...


a combination of the words "jean" and "shorts" used to describe the hideous attire, usually sported by NASCAR afficianados and men over 40. Sometimes Jorts are accessorized with a lovely cellphone belt clip and a braided leather belt, but not always. Sometimes the Jorts wearer lets the Jorts speak for themselves.

Now anyone who knows my dear husband well, knows what a challenge I have with him when it comes to "dressing up in themed costumes"- unless of course he has choosen the theme himself- so Justin and I decided to protest this theme and not wear "Jorts" - a bold move seens how we've only know Lizzy and Andy for less then 6 months.



Instead we knew that Andy was planning on dressing up a "Gentleman Jorts" so we decided a the only way to get out of wearing "Jorts" was to come as his Fan Club- luckily he accepted us and didn't cut off our jeans at the door :)



Happy Birthday Lizzy and Andy!!! Very creative theme!!!!

Bri (February 27, 2009 at 7:54 PM)  

Where oh where are these pictures? Because... I think I actually wear Jorts on a regular basis, and I pretend that they are capri pants. Same thing? Not the same thing? Are they like capris for men? Better long shorts than shorty shorts, yes?

Post a Comment