Chase Norris is Crowned "Mr. Cougar"!!!!
I cannot even begin to express how much I look up to my "little baby brother" these days! He's truly grown into such an ayoung adult.
On February 17th, 2009 Justin and I met up with my mom and dad in a crowded auditorium to watch "The 10th Annual Mr. Cougar Contest".

The Events for the Evening were as follows:
Introduction of Contestants
Dance
Talent Competition
Muscle Flex
Formal Wear
Introduction of Parents
Audience Favorite
Announcements of Finalists
Impromptu Questions
Coronation of Mr. Cougar 2009
The most impressive part of the entire evening was when Chase participated in the talent competition. Many competitors did dances, lip sync. etc. but Chase blew the crowd away by playing the piano and singing the famous Beatles song
He truly did an outstanding job- I couldn't believe how confident and talented my lil stinkerbell was. And to no surprise Chase Lindsay Norris was
crowned "Mr. Cougar"!
Everyone in the crowd went crazy!!!
Especially his big sis :)

We are so proud of Chase!!!
To View Chase's Solo Click on Link Below:



