"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy New Year!!!!! Hello 2009!!!!

Ringing in the New Year!!

This is the reason we LOVE the Tuttles!!!



Hi All! Happy New Year!!! I'm so excited for a fresh new year! In an effort to keep in touch with friends in a world that seems to get busier every day...I've started a blog...............



To kick of the year we celebrated New Years at Tommy & Melissa's party! It was great to spend time with friends and ring in the new year!!!






My College Roomies- can you see Andrea's Baby Bump? (it's a boy! due in May)





Jacquie and Tony Tuttle





Ryan and Celia Waddington




Andrea and Noah Keegan plus baby Keegan



Melissa Jonovich (January 14, 2009 at 6:15 AM)  

This is so cute Jen! I've thought about doing one of these but know I won't keep it up. Maybe I would. Good job though! Love it! And love you guys! -Melissa

Barbara Starr (January 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM)  

Great Job, Jen. Looks like you all had a Great New Year. It's going to be a fantastic year.
Love,
Mom Starr

Bri (January 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM)  

How fun that your Mother in Law is "Mom Starr". I am thrilled that I get to see what you're up to! How cute is Andrea?! It just isn't all that fair. Don't ever ever show her my preggo pictures, OK?

Post a Comment